Some people think that parents should teach how to be good member of society. others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is true that children need to learn how to be good member of society because they will finally be part of society. Some people believe that the one who should teach children about this are their parents. However, I think that school provide better environment to learn this.

On the one hand, parents have close relationship to their children because they bring their children up and give nice affection since they were child. Some parents, especially mothers, sometimes have more spare time to take care their children, so that they can teach they children about being good citizen well. Home, moreover, is the best place to learn this because it resemble the real condition of society. Parents can invite their children to visit their neighbor and let them to socialize with the older pople and other children as well. Children also can learn something from daily activities that their parents do. It will be more effective because children, in their age, tend to imitate everything that they see.

Nevertheless, as well as parents, school also can teach kids to be good member of society. School, actually, resemble the system in the society. It has headmaster as the leader, teachers as the older people, and peers that have the same age.from the system in the school, children can learn how to behave in front of teacher and how to mix with their friends. Moreover, there are some activities in school that can make kids love their envirenment and other people, such as charity events and cleaning school’s area. Additionally, It seems to me that school can make children more independent. They will not be their parents forever. There will be time when kids grow up and make family. Thus, to be good citizen they need to once far from their parents.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments in deciding whether parents or school who should teach children on how to be good citizen. Nonetheless, I believe that children better to learn that in school.

they will finally be part of society.
they will finally be the part of societies.

I think that school provide better environment to learn this.
I think that schools provide better environment to learn this.

they can teach they children
they can teach their children

because it resemble the real condition
because it resembles the real conditions

Sentence: On the one hand, parents have close relationship to their children because they bring their children up and give nice affection since they were child.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and child

Sentence: Parents can invite their children to visit their neighbor and let them to socialize with the older pople and other children as well.
Error: pople Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, there are some activities in school that can make kids love their envirenment and other people, such as charity events and cleaning school's area.
Error: envirenment Suggestion: environment