Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.

Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.

Today, sport is seen as a very respectable field and has gained lot of popularity over the years. Over and above it is attracting lot of young generation and they see them as their role model and helping them to pursue it as their career as well. It is definitely believed that athletes can be good role models for the young people. Professional athletes not only encourage youngsters to take good care of their health but also help them in earning good respect their country also.

Athletes being role model for youngster inspire them to get into a routine which is a must for a sport person. For example, getting up early in the morning, following a balanced diet and stay away from bad habits like cigarette smoking and consumption of alcohol. This helps the young generation to be in good health. Not only this, it gives them vision to set high goals in their life, how to struggle and handle things in adverse situation and how to reach their goal. These things not only help them in their professional life but also in their personal life.

Olympics and Common wealth games are one of the renowned games which happen once in four years and countries from all over the world participate in these tournaments. Not all but few who get inspired by these athletes and choose this as their career bring respect to their country by participating in these big events. Athletes who outstand well in these tournaments are supported by their countries governments in terms of funds and facilitating them with all the equipment they need to improve their performance. They are provided with government jobs and other facilities also which helps them to lead a successful life. They create a special place in everyone’s heart and have a big fan following.

To sum up, athletes can be seen as good role models for the youngster who carries lot of benefits both from health and wealth perspective. So it is good for the youngster if they follow them as their role models which carry enormous benefits for their future.

but also help them in earning good respect their country also.
but also help them in earning good respect to their countries also.

Sentence: Athletes who outstand well in these tournaments are supported by their countries governments in terms of funds and facilitating them with all the equipment they need to improve their performance.
Error: outstand Suggestion: No alternate word

The third paragraph is out of topic.