Some people think that schools should select pupils according to their abilities, while others believe it is better to have pupils with different abilities to study together. Discuss both view and give your opinion.

Some people think that schools should select pupils according to their abilities, while others believe it is better to have pupils with different abilities to study together.
Discuss both view and give your opinion.

A number of people think that primary schools should select young students based on their abilities, while others have different opinions. In my perspective, I think both of the parties are reasonable which I will elaborate below.

There are certainly some benefits of selecting pupils according to their abilities. One of the benefits is that it helps development of young talented students. By simply putting some elite students in the same class in school, they may feel pressure from their peers who also have the same talents in studying. As a result, they will put more effort on their learning and to achieve better academic results. Apart from this, teachers are able to teach more faster in class. As top students have better understanding on their study, teachers may use only one teaching method. Consequently, teachers can significantly reduce the workloads in class.

However, there are opposing voices. To begin with, top students can set a good example to average students. Participating in class discussion and submit assignments on time, top students can become the role model to average students. This could influence the behaviors of average students which may also cultivate good habits for themselves. Moreover, it is a good opportunity to top students to develop their communication skills. In most cases, average students generally enjoy interacting with their peers while top students like to read books. Given the chances to mingle with average students, top students definitely can get exchange ideas with others.

In conclusion, although selecting pupils based on their abilities have some benefits, I still think that schools should have pupils with different abilities to study together because it will help both top and average students development of their learning.

it helps development
it helps the development

to teach more faster in class.
to teach much faster in class.

although selecting pupils based on their abilities have some benefits
although selecting pupils based on their abilities has some benefits

Sentence: In conclusion, although selecting pupils based on their abilities have some benefits, I still think that schools should have pupils with different abilities to study together because it will help both top and average students development of their learning.
Suggestion: Refer to students and development

You may follow this user:
http://testbig.com/users/hao