Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Everything has its two sides and whether children should be encouraged to compete or co-operate is not an exception. This topic has sometimes sparked an intense debate in some discussions.

Though there exists arguments on whether children should be encouraged to compete or they should be encouraged to co-operate, one thing is non-arguable and that is, childrens become like what they are seeded in their minds. So, in my opinion, this is hard topic to discuss about.

Both the side of the topic seems to be correct when another is ignored. Both the sides are correct at some point. It is well-known from everyday experience that not only children, every human who compete with their opponent tends to be more better than the opponent and this applies to children too. So if the sense of competition is encouraged in children they try to become more better than the opponent. In this case, the sense of competition works like the booster for success.

But at the same time, we cannot ignore that the sense of competition may bring hatred among the competitors and this may go on throughout the children's whole life which may result in crime.We have heard and seen in news international athletes killing their opponents to succeed. So, this make people to teach children to co-operate rather than compete. People who say childrens should be taught to co-operate are mostly of non-competetive field. They put forward the examples of players in the games like football,cricket and so on sometimes fighting with the opponents.

In my personal experience, whether the children should be encouraged to compete or taught to co-operate somehow depends on the relevant field where the parents want their children to be on.

this is hard topic to discuss about.
this is a hard topic to discuss about.

every human who compete with their opponent
every human who competes with their opponents

to become more better than the opponent
to become much better than the opponents

So, this make people to teach
So, this makes people to teach

Sentence: Though there exists arguments on whether children should be encouraged to compete or they should be encouraged to co-operate, one thing is non-arguable and that is, childrens become like what they are seeded in their minds.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: People who say childrens should be taught to co-operate are mostly of non-competetive field.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children