Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

We can see that the competition in every part of the world. Some people think that children should be learn competition in their childhood whereas others are of the opinion that they are live with together and co-operating it’s essential for them. In this essay, I will discuss the both sides of the views and give my opinion on that.

To begin with, I think that there are several reasons for that people who are thinking to children must be learn competition. First and foremost, if they can learn competition in their adulthood, they could face any difficulty in their life and never back down in any situation. In contrast, sometimes may be possible to happen they can become aggressive and jealously when they could defeat in any games. It’s totally worst their development.

On the other hand, some people argue that children have been co-operated and helpful to each other. It can also be argued that when they could go to school in their age students, they can learn some positive related things. Furthermore, they can live with together, so they could get more pleasant and delight than competition people. Parents should to teach positive attitudes matters and importance of live with together.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that children must be learn about co-operative and helpful to each other than be compete. I think that life is not a race; it’s time to live to people with great enthusiasm and love.

that children should be learn competition
that children should learn competition

that they are live with together
that they are living together

there are several reasons for that people who are thinking to children must be learn competition
there are several reasons for people who are thinking that children must learn competition

It’s totally worst their development.
It’s totally worst in their development.

they can live with together,
they can live together,

so they could get more pleasant and delight than competition people.

Parents should to teach positive attitudes matters
Parents should to positive attitudes and matters

children must be learn about co-operative
children must learn about co-operation

Minimum 250 words wanted.