Some people think that students who don’t take a break in studies between the high school and the university are at disadvantage compared to students who travel and work after high school before further continuing their education. Do you agree or disagree

Some people think that students who don’t take a break in studies between the high school and the university are at disadvantage compared to students who travel and work after high school before further continuing their education. Do you agree or disagree?

In this competitive world, everyone is in a hurry to achieve their goals even by sacrificing their freedom and interests. Some students continue their university studies soon after they leave high school where the others believe it is good to take a break before entering into a university. I believe that students should continue their studies soon after leaving high school.

It has been argued that, students who continue their university studies after a break are able in having more social interaction than the others who continue their studies just after high school. Also, they think that those students are more capable in selecting the streams that they should continue their studies in. Furthermore, it is believed that the students who have earned experience in practical work can capture the studies better than the students who do not have any experience.

However, I think that it is good to start university studies soon after leaving high school because of three reasons. Firstly, students who start a job after their high school education might lose the interest of further education as they have to quit the job because of education. Secondly, the brain cells work more effectively when you are young. So to get the best out of it you have to do the studies at your earliest. Moreover, the one who complete their higher studies at a young age will be able to get employed with a good wage than a person who does not have qualifications. So it will also help to succeed the career life in a young age.

Concluding all, with the high competition market, everyone is seeking people who are talented and qualified. So to be one among them we have to earn more qualifications at our earliest. So I believe it is good to enter into a university soon after leaving high school.

A lot of duplicate words or sentences.