Some people think that taxation should be able to keep to a minimum as the money people earn should be theirs to do with as they wish Others believe that people should pay a significant level of tax in order to support the public services we all depend on

Many people believe that government should charge more taxes on individual to raise sufficient fund for the development. While others argue that taxes should remain at minimum level so that person can get enough money on hand.

To begin with, almost every country in the world, whether it is developing state or developed economy has income tax rules for the industries and citizens. With the help of such currency, state can able to fund basic facilities like primary education, health and public transportation and infrastructure. Besides, it is the most efficient and transparent way to extract appropriate portion from the income and utilize it for the society. Further, as a human we also have moral responsibility to contribute in the development and reforms without thinking on our personal benefits. To provide better environment, government requires huge fund for the research, defense and management. For example, in India all the citizens have to pay certain amount of taxes based on their revenue and this fund directly used in the progress of the state.

On the other side, minimum tax or no tax means people can earn more money and can have sufficient fund for their personal interests. In many countries, even though some people pay regular taxes to the authority, they are not getting equal benefits in return from the state. Hence, many persons prefer to have minimum taxes. In addition, people think that we can not force the person to offer certain amount for the public services as everyone has right of freedom. For instance, in nations like Switzerland and Dubai, even though government does not charge any tax on the income, people take moral responsibility and raise enough money as per their capability whenever state requires.

In a nutshell, according to me, state should charge taxes based on the income and should have provision of lower or no tax for low earning people. Moreover, state should also explore other ways to generate sufficient fund without putting pressure on individual’s budget.

state can able to fund basic facilities
state is able to fund basic facilities

this fund directly used in the progress of the state.
this fund is directly used in the progress of the state.