Some people think that too much attention and resources are given to protection of wild animals and birds. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

The animal kingdom should receive the same attention as human beings get. Animals, most especially the endangered ones such as some species of bird and those in the wild, are all part of this world that contributes to the beauty and balance of the ecosystem. In this respect, while there are people who believe that the government, who provides resources to these animals, is too focused on this issue, I disagree that the government is providing them with enough attention they need.

Almost everyday, I hear different news about animals and one of the mostly reported incidents is the possible extinction of many animals. This is probably happening because the government is not being too serious with helping out these poor animals. One of the reasons why some certain bird specie or wild animals diminish is that people kill them for personal, selfish reasons. Huge companies which produces leather from alligators or furry coats from leopards get its raw materials from endangered animals; and the owners of these companies just wanted to make big profits.

Another reason for animals' extinction is that there are many individuals who shoot and kill birds for leisure. If not, they just injure birds so that they can keep them in cage and serve as their pets. Others kill rhinos for their horns for the belief of cure for certain diseases. This is probably happening because out in the wild, there is not much security for the protection of these animals, which the government should be giving much attention to. However, this is not the case.

Some people are even better than the people in the government. They make groups to protect the wild. However, people still need them in order to truly prevent the extinction of animals because they are more powerful than regular people. To conclude, the government should treat the animals with the same respect to people for they are also part of this world who helps us in so many ways.

Huge companies which produces leather
Huge companies which produce leather

for they are also part of this world who helps us in so many ways.
because they are also part of this world who helps us in so many ways.