Some people think that wild animals should not be kept in zoos. Others believe that there are good reasons for having zoos.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that wild animals should not be kept in zoos. Others believe that there are good reasons for having zoos.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, some people from all around the world believes that visiting zoos is a major entertainment activity, while others think that animals should have their own freedom and they should not be kept in captivity.

From one side,a zoo has many benefits for the people. First of all, children can observe, touch and feed them, in this way they can gain more experience and knowledge. I think that this is amazing experience for them. Second of all, a zoo creates the opportunity for adults to see many animals that people are not able to see them during their normal lives. Also zoos has benefit for the animals,because protect them from the danger of the wildlife.

On the other side,I do think that keeping animals in captivity may not be healthy for them, because can make them stress and extremely aggressive with the people or why not with the other animals that they are sharing the habitat. Animals should have their habitat in the freedom.

To sum up, in my opinion zoos must not be closed down, because like this people do not have to travel long distances and as well they avoid put their life in danger.

some people from all around the world believes that
some people from all around the world believe that

this is amazing experience
this is an amazing experience

Also zoos has benefit for the animals,because protect them from the danger of the wildlife.
Also zoos have benefit for the animals to protect them from the danger of the wildlife.

because can make them stress
because it can make them stressful

they avoid put their life in danger.
they avoid putting their life in danger.

Minimum 250 words wanted