Some people work for the same organization all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organizations.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people work for the same organization all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organizations.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people argue that people are more likely to work for the same company all their working life. Others claim that people who always change their jobs in different place is the best choice. While working in the same organization is the best way to achieve career prospect. I strongly believe that having different jobs in their live is challenge to have more experiences and chances in their future jobs.

Nowadays, people tend to have jobs in the same office. For this reason, they argue that it has benefits for their job prospects For instance, People who work in a bank usually have recomendation from their managers to raise their job position after they work in this place for long duration. As a result, workers prefer to choose in the same company.

On the other hand, working in different offices is better for some people. As such, they will get more opportunities and experiences to reach great jobs. For example, Employer in Canada tend to interest with worker candidates who have more experiences than people who do not have it. As a result, People could have more chances to gain excellent jobs with their experiences in their working life.

In conclusion, although having the same jobs in their live is a right choice to their career. However, In my view, people who who for variety companies would have opportunities more excellent for their job future.

people who always change their jobs in different place is the best choice.
people ... is the best choice.???

having different jobs in their live is challenge to have
having different jobs in their live is challenging to have

for long duration.
for a long duration.

people who who for variety companies would have opportunities more excellent for their job future.

Sentence: For this reason, they argue that it has benefits for their job prospects For instance, People who work in a bank usually have recomendation from their managers to raise their job position after they work in this place for long duration.
Error: recomendation Suggestion: recommendation

Minimum 250 words wanted