Some say that because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

An individual work whole his/her to earn considerable amount of money from which he/she can replete.It is a non denying fact that in this materialistic world money is the ultimate source of survival and to earn desired money,one has to work very hard from dawn to dusk.On this some people assert that because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably and in my perception it should be a welcome move and more related to this is in the following paragraphs

To begin with,inflation is like a pain in the neck.The price rise is gradually increasing and to tackle such a problem the source of income plays a pivotal role and nowadays it has been seen that most of the people are living much longer as compared to the past because of better health routines and are fit upto the age of 60,now this attributed to the fact that the retirement period of an individual must be increased and one should be allowed to work more after sixty as well.In the materialistic world,money acts as a helping hand as with the growing age with the passage of time,one suffers numerous problems related to health or finance and at that point of time allowing an individual to work in his/her respective department after retirement leads to substantial help.In the past the allowances were not that much as there are in present for an illustration in today's scenario the allowances in the term of incentives,increments,promotion etcetera are usually given to the people

Moving further,the people are restrict only in the government sector regarding age limits whereas their are no certain age limits of working in the private sector but nowadays it has been seen that government sector also invites people after their work period to join again for coming few years or so and this initiatives are taken by many state governments but not applied nationally.In the end government must consider the hard work and dedication that an individual shows in their job period and as a appreciation government much increase the age of retirement

To recapitulate,I would like to say that in today's era where price of every item is increasing at wild pace,government must increase the age limit of working so as a result it ultimately helps the individual and moreover the government also get its work done on the same pay scale instead of giving more pay to young professional

An individual work whole his/her to earn
An individual works whole of his/her life to earn

an individual shows in their job period
an individual shows in his job period

Avg. Sentence Length: 61.429 21.0 //Don't forget punctuation marks.