Some say because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some say because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

I believe that some say because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably. They still have the good health and energy to do their work. However, this decision is not good for the company, their family, and of course, their happiness. In the following statements, I will explain three reasons about that.

Firstly, even though some people still have a big power to do work, they need to be retired to spend their time with their family. People that have the 55-years old or more want to live together with their children, play with them, feel the fresh air in somewhere, and make all the things become happy. They need to vacation and plan the pleasure time to go somewhere that never visit before and explore all over there. They have spent their life to go to office, do the routinity from 08.00 AM until 05.00 PM even sometimes they have to finish their job until at night. So, this is the chance to have a lot of time to do the happiness.

Secondly, the company need to regenerate their structural organization. The have to refresh them and change it to the young people. Nowadays, we can not hesitate about the skills and knowledge of the young people. Many facilities and technology have been improved now. So, this is the time to give them opportunity to develop their skills. Young people are more dynamic and attractive. Because of that, the company will get more advantages than before.

For the last, for their happiness, People can not work for the very long time or until the rest of their life. It can increase their stress and decrease their quality of life. That is why people need to be retired, because people need a time to refresh their mind and spend their life in happiness. The old people have some problems with their health. They have to really care with their body because time by time, our body will have decrease function. So, we need happiness to keep our body strong and healthy.

From my arguments, we can get the conclusion about although many people still healthy and have a strong mind to work, the need to be retired to do the pleasure things with their family.

I believe that some say because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably.

They need to vacation
They need to go vacation

The have to refresh them and change it to the young people
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronoun.

although many people still healthy
although many people are still healthy

Sentence: They have spent their life to go to office, do the routinity from 08.00 AM until 05.00 PM even sometimes they have to finish their job until at night.
Error: routinity Suggestion: No alternate word

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.783 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences wanted.