Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of traveling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages?

Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of traveling to a workplace every day.
Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages?

The past several years have seen a growing number of labors working at home instead of going to workplace. While home working brings both pros and cons, I really think that the negative aspects are outweighed by the positive outcomes.

On the one hand, the detractors of working at home claim that this atmosphere restricts the communication between employees. While people meet other coworkers, they can not only expand their relationships but also become more sociable. Conversely, working at home may isolate people with society and increase the rate of autism. Another drawback of home working is the decline of social skills, especially teamwork. Obviously, working environment is one of the most important factors of employees when choosing their occupations. At work, they can enhance their personal resources through connecting with other staffs as teams or groups; whereas, they have to resolve difficulties alone at home.

However, I strongly believe that the advantages are far greater than the disadvantages. Firstly, working at home is an efficient method for the sake of reducing travel expenses. Therefore, this amount of money can be used for other essential purposes namely education, entertainment or healthcare system. Secondly, the pressure of traveling to workplace is no longer a serious problem. People will definitely work more effectively because they feel comfortable and have more time to concentrate on their workload. Last but not least, vehicle emissions could be mitigated enormously because there are less individual means of transport used in local areas.

In conclusion, I once again reaffirm my position that the possible benefits from home working are more significant than the potential drawbacks.

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.