some sports are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. why do people like them? suggest at least one solution to discourage this.

Sports are inseparable and indispensible part of our life. Most of the sports encourage positivity, physical fitness and jubilance but few sports are extremely dangerous which spoil the image of sport. The reasons behind participation in such sports are countless and as life is most precious, this trend is must be discouraged.

First of all, the main reason behind this issue is that, youngsters are greatly encouraged by media towards this dangerous sport, because young people are watching celebrities performing difficult stunts on silver screen. They are strongly motivated by their shows and start to participate in these sports. Also, some people are participated either for earning name and fame in the society or to earn money. Moreover, they are participated in these sports for showing their imaginary braveness. However, old traditions and culture are also encouraged the individuals to do these stunts. For instance, the most popular show “khatron ke khiladi” hosted by famous personality “Akshay kumar” is leads to encourage the youngsters towards participate in these sports.

Moving to the solution, government should increase awareness in the people by telling them about the demerits of these sports. Also, parental guidance is the main solution to discourage such trends. In addition, government should made strict laws on such sports and ban on some extremely dangerous sports. Thus, by these sufficient ways, we can eliminate the participation in these sports such as bull fighting, racing and so on.

To sum up, life is most precious, so every aspect which effect human’s life should be immediately solved by government. Thus, such extremely dangerous sports should be discouraged by every people, because its effects are very negative and sometimes it causes death of a person.

this trend is must be discouraged.
this trend must be discouraged.

Sentence: For instance, the most popular show khatron ke khiladi hosted by famous personality Akshay kumar is leads to encourage the youngsters towards participate in these sports.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and leads
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to towards and participate

Sentence: In addition, government should made strict laws on such sports and ban on some extremely dangerous sports.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and made

so every aspect which effect human’s life
so every aspect which affect human’s life

Sentence: Sports are inseparable and indispensible part of our life.
Error: indispensible Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Most of the sports encourage positivity, physical fitness and jubilance but few sports are extremely dangerous which spoil the image of sport.
Error: jubilance Suggestion: substance