Someone think that robots are very important to humans’ future development, others thought that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both sides of view and give your own opinion.

With the development of technologies, robots will have been played an inevitable role in human beings’ future program. However, some people start to worry about that robots will be detrimental to society. In my view, the advantages of robots outweigh the disadvantage of those.

Robots bring a vast of benefits to human beings. One thing is that robots can increase the work efficiency. Long time ago, the main labor in manufactories relied on human resources, which made products quite expensive. As humans have the limited energy to accomplish the goals. While the main labor in today’s manufactories is replaced by robot machine and assembly line was invited to improve the output during the same period of time. And the other thing is that the invention of the robots allows people to explore unknown area in the world. The recent searching for missing aircraft MH370 is a good example to explain that they use the robots submarine to dive into the seabed where is unknown as well as dangerous field for humans. Therefore, robots can replace people to accomplish the achievement that humans cannot do.

An alternative view is that laying too much emphasis on robots is harmful to our society. The evidence can also be found in manufactory industry. Since the cost for robots are cheaper, many people become unemployment. In last century, due to the involution of the industrialization, a great many people were unemployed so that the criminal rate grew up. As a result, the whole nation will face serious challenges. Besides, those who used to rely on the robots to do housework or their work have become lazier and lazier, which is detrimental for their health. People are reluctant to do the housework in person. A case that citizens buy the robots to sweep the floor and mop the floor is a typical example.

In conclusion, although people become lazy thanks to the robots, something that people do it by themselves is quite dangerous such as space exploration should depend on robots. Therefore, the benefits that robots bring to us are abundant.

robots will have been played an inevitable role in human beings’ future program
robots will play an inevitable role in human beings’ future program

the advantages of robots outweigh the disadvantage of those.
the advantages of robots outweigh the disadvantages.

As humans have the limited energy to accomplish the goals.
As humans have limited energy to accomplish the goals. //don't put punctuation mark '.' for a clause

something that people do it by themselves is quite dangerous such as space exploration should depend on robots.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: The evidence can also be found in manufactory industry.
Error: manufactory Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In last century, due to the involution of the industrialization, a great many people were unemployed so that the criminal rate grew up.
Error: involution Suggestion: No alternate word

Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar