Studying through distance education

Studying through distance education

Studying through distance education is relatively a new concept. But, in more recent times this trend has gained momentum, thanks to people have no time to go to institutes for studying, low expensive, useful to working people. However, there are both advantages and disadvantages to learning through distance education.

The benefits of studying privately are aplenty. The most remarkable merit to this is time saving. Now-a-days people are hectic with routine life by doing their jobs because of this time scares people are not finding time to study the solution for this problem is studying through off-campus with this without going to the institute we can learn the subject from house. People who are looking for growth in their professional carrier distance education is like divine to them. In the same way, the amount spend on this is lower compare to fulltime education. This is boon for the poor students. Last, but for from the least, people who are not physically good are easy to learn through off-campus education.

On the other hand, the potential drawbacks involved in part time education can barely be overlooked. The worst possible loss from this is, there is no direct interaction between the students and teachers because of this,there is no affect in teaching, because of this students are not interested in subjects. Furthermore, there is no possibility to meet the classmates because of this they are not making friendship with them friendship between the classmates gives some more information about studies. And, that is not all. They cannot know the what the happening in the society.

Therefore on the basis of all the points discussed till now and going by my personal experiences as well, I would like to state in conclusion that, sine the positive outnumber and outweigh the perceived negatives and also since these negatives can easily be redressed, studying through distance education is certainly worth sought after.

thanks to people have no time to go to institutes and the same time, low expensive, useful to working people.

There are several benefits to studying privately are aplenty.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

people are not finding to study the solution for this problem is studying through off-campus

People who are looking for growth in their carrier it is like divine to them.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

because of this is there is no effective in teaching,
because of this, there is no effects in teaching,

they are not make friendship
they are not making friendship
they do not make friendship

Sentence: The worst possible loss from this is, there is no direct interaction between the students and teachers because of this is there is no effective in teaching, because of this students are not intrested in subjects.
Error: intrested Suggestion: interested

Sentence: Therefore on the basis of all the points discussed till now and going b my personal experinces as well, I would like to state in conclusion that, sine the possitive outnumber and outweigh the perceived negatives and also since these negatives can easily be redressed, sutdying through distance education is certainly worth sought-after.
Error: sought-after Suggestion: sought after
Error: experinces Suggestion: experiences
Error: sutdying Suggestion: studying
Error: possitive Suggestion: positive