" success means the desire was strong enough". To what extend do you agree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer?

Human aspiration to be at the zenith of success is sky rocketing in this modern world. Presently, given statement claims that less strong desire is supposed to be responsible factor behind failure. Undeniably, desire is one of the great moving force to lead someone to his destiny. However, some other factors are more cosiderable for success. Here, I would like to discord with given statement.

There are manifold points to endorse my point of view. First and foremost, perfect planning to achieve target, hard work with positive attitude are most significant to accomplish success. For instance,...

less strong desire is supposed to be responsible factor behind failure
less strong desire is supposed to be the responsible factor behind failure

one of the great moving force
one of the great moving forces

Sentence: However, some other factors are more cosiderable for success.
Error: cosiderable Suggestion: considerable

Sentence: Consequently, in the absence of above factors, strong desire only is inadequete for breakthrough.
Error: inadequete Suggestion: inadequate

Sentence: To recapitulate, undeniably, vibrant desire makes someone to do everthing for his aim.
Error: everthing Suggestion: everything

Sentence: However, I still believe hard work, talent, positivity and dedication explode your abilty to turn impossible to possible better than only desire.
Error: abilty Suggestion: ability

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You are writing another topic: 'success means the desire was strong enough', it is not equal to "Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough"