successful sports proessionals can earn a gat deal more money han people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others thin it is unfair.discuss both these views and give your own opinion

successful sports proessionals can earn a gat deal more money han people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others thin it is unfair.

discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Successful sports professionals receive income higher tah other professions. It makes other people feel envy with sport professional. I believe that some important jobs such as, doctor and teacher have a big influence in a country.

In this era, occupation is important thing to have a good life in society, so people want to get job with good salary. Some people study until they receive bachelor or master degree to have certain skill and have a job what they want based on education, but it can not guarantee to have better salary. Actually the people who works with government in social service have to appreciate because they work for other people. The government must care about social worker to get great life and education for their family. For example doctors and teachers always work to be better future for a country, but government leak of caring facility.

In th other hands, some people agree if successful sports professionals earn more income than other workers because they receive their salary from several institutions such as, sport club and government, so they get double money from different place. Moreover, if they win some championship such as, olympiade. They can earn more money from that championship. It makes many people want to be a sport professional because they just must improve skill and ability in one aspect like tennis sport or football.

To sum up, I think that many jobs around this life are important depend on several aspects to makes life more beautiful and better in the future.

occupation is important thing
occupation is an important thing

Actually the people who works with government
Actually the people who work with government

Sentence: To sum up, I think that many jobs around this life are important depend on several aspects to makes life more beautiful and better in the future.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to important and depend
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and makes

Sentence: Successful sports professionals receive income higher tah other professions.
Error: tah Suggestion: the

Sentence: In th other hands, some people agree if successful sports professionals earn more income than other workers because they receive their salary from several institutions such as, sport club and government, so they get double money from different place.
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, if they win some championship such as, olympiade.
Error: olympiade Suggestion: ?