Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think it is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is generally agreed today that, sport celebrities are supported by huge companies, investors and their country for many different reasons. Some people argue that, it is not right this profession to have better financial background than other jobs, while for others is quite sensible. Both the advantages and disadvantages of this issue will be analyzed before a reasoned conclusion is reached.

On the one hand, being a professional in this sphere involves dealing with a lot of specific circumstances and situations, which do not exist in other jobs. It is a fact that, sports players are usually under great stress from all those masses of people who hope for their victory. Needless to say, these famous people sacrifice their personal life because they travel a lot, which tests their relationships almost every day. What is more, the efforts made by them to become professionals damage their health. For example, yesterday I listened to an interview with one-time 40 years rhythmic gymnast who has the same problems with her joints as an average 80 years old woman.

On the other hand, there are a lot of important professions which have real contribution to nation’s survival and comfort. In practice, throughout the years people start to focus on education worldwide, realizing the importance of it. As a result, nowadays there are professions like doctors, teachers, scientists, etc. without which our existence will be impossible. For instance, a group of scientists found a cure for unhealed disease, which gave thousands of people the opportunity to live longer. Clearly, all these people make the same or even more efforts than sports professionals throughout their whole life.

In conclusion, different professions have particular roles in our daily life. While sports idols unify people with their interests, people with more common jobs help for the normal function of our world. I believe that, these people should be more stimulated financially than sport players because of their beneficence to humanity.

being a professional in this sphere involves dealing with a lot of specific circumstances and situations, which do not exist in other jobs.
being a professional in this sphere involves dealing with a lot of specific circumstances and situations, which does not exist in other jobs.

Sentence Length SD: 4.366 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.

----------------------