Supporters of technology say that it solves problems and makes life better Opponents argue that technology creates new problems that may threaten or damage the quality of life Using one or two examples discuss these two positions Which view of technology

Supporters of technology say that it solves problems and makes life better. Opponents argue that technology creates new problems that may threaten or damage the quality of life. Using one or two examples, discuss these two positions. Which view of technology do you support and why?

It is an undeniable fact that technology has brought myriad of pros and made human lives much easier over the last few decades. However, some do not accord with the notion and argue that it has begotten numerous new problems that have contributed to destroy quality of life. Nevertheless, I would like to be in favour of positive aspect of its innovation.

At first, there has been a huge development in health and medical sectors. A fatal disease can easily be treated with the help of technology these days. Consequently, human beings are able to live with dignity and quality of life. Cancer treatment with Chemo therapy is a living example. In the same way, usage of technology in medical field has played a great role to diagnose, examine and treat the disease effectively and accurately.

Secondly, using technology in both large and small organisations has been inevitable these days because of which tasks can be accomplished in no time. Any business can be expanded all over the globe with the help of such a latest innovation. As a result business men not only are able to sell their home made products but also are able to make a lot of profits. For instance, the apple products are ubiquitous now a day. Thus it is proved that involvement of technology in our everyday life has contributed immensely to uplift the livelihood standards.

However, some believe that technological innovations have invited some drawbacks together with its emergence. Some say that it has taken over so many jobs which are supposed to be done by human labour. Consequently, unemployment rates are surging up gigantically.

In conclusion, usage of technology has certainly brought smile on our face. Therefore, if such technology is used prudently, there will be no doubt to promote the lifestyle and living standards even in the days to come. Overall, positive benefits outweigh the negative one.

to destroy quality of life.
to destroy the quality of life.

I would like to be in favour of positive aspect of its innovation.
I would be in favour of the positive aspect of its innovation.

Thus it is proved that involvement of technology in our everyday life
Thus it is proved that the involvement of technology in our everyday life

In conclusion, usage of technology has certainly brought
In conclusion, the usage of technology has certainly brought

positive benefits outweigh the negative one.
positive benefits outweigh the negative ones.

Sentence: Any business can be expanded all over the globe with the help of such a latest innovation.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and latest

You have issues on 'the'