As technological innovation brings about rapid changes, retraining becomes a lifelong necessity. Therefore, the industry should take responsibility for the education, training and retraining of their workers. To what extent do you agree with this idea? Di

As technological innovation brings about rapid changes, retraining becomes a lifelong necessity. Therefore, the industry should take responsibility for the education, training and retraining of their workers. To what extent do you agree with this idea? Discuss.

In today’s competitive world, continual learning of new technologies and upgrading the products to cater to modern needs are the success mantra behind most industries. To survive in this global market, employees of the respective companies should have the necessary training and education to lead the company to success. However, this leads to a strong debate that who should invest in employee development. From my perspective, I opine that it is the responsibility of industries to allocate fund for the development of employees in the field of training and education.

To begin with, some peop...

with latest software and technologies.
with the latest software and technologies.

one of the leading mobile manufacturer
one of the leading mobile manufacturers