Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment.

The talent shows program in television is becoming more popular nowadays. It generates a great deal of similar programs in television channels throughout the world such as American Idol, Indonesian Idol, Indian Idol Junior and Britain’s Got Talent. For this reason, these programs are believed to get more attentions from viewer rather than finding talented person. Needless to say, these shows are just entertainment. However, I firmly believe that the televised talent shows are brilliant idea to find talented people, as those programs do an audition to find skilled people.

To begin, several people believed that televised talent shows are only entertainment program. It is as the show director creates the shows to interact more viewers. As a straightforward example, in 2012, Manager of Indonesian Idol was choosing several participants to be able to show their outstanding talent for singing. As a result, it was interacting a million couple of eyes throughout Indonesia, as the show was success to interact strong interest of Indonesian people. Unfortunately, today the popularity of the talents does not exist anymore, as the manager of entertainment industry do not interest anymore with the talent. This case is proved that presenting talent program is only for showing a value of pleasures. It is not find a real talented people.

However, I would argue that televised talent shows are the excellent prospect to find talented people. It is proved by several TV programs from many parts of the world. Firstly, American Idol selects the best 24 talented people from 24,000 participants. Then, the judges of the program choose the three best singers to sign a long broadcast contract with television channel. Secondly, Britain’s Got Idol has finished a chain of complicated selection process to select talented people throughout United Kingdom. As a result, the program succeeded to screen 12 of a thousand skilled people. Furthermore, the selected talented people show their talent regularly in the Local British Television program for several years until they get a new contract in the different channel. Lastly, Indian Idol Junior, a talented TV show for children, has succeeded to produce children artist in India. Those programs are exactly finding a real skilled people, while the entertainment is just a bonus for their programs.

The aforementioned evidence shows that television programs which showing talented people are the best for entertaining, while I am strongly believe that those are the best concept to find talented people. The worst possibility that the programs fail to show the talented people who public expected unless those programs have explained that it just for amusement.

the televised talent shows are brilliant idea to find talented people,
the televised talent shows are brilliant ideas to find talented people,

It is as the show director creates the shows to interact more viewers.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? about 'as'

as the show was success to interact
as the show was successful to interact

as the manager of entertainment industry do not interest
as the manager of entertainment industry does not interest

Those programs are exactly finding a real skilled people
Those programs are exactly finding real skilled people

television programs which showing talented people are the best
television programs showing talented people are the best
television programs which are showing talented people are the best

while I am strongly believe
while I am strongly believed
while I strongly believe

fail to show the talented people who public expected
fail to show the talented people whom public expected

have explained that it just for amusement.
have explained that it is just for amusement.

No. of Words: 428 while No. of Different Words: 195