Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Television is one of the most reliable inventions of science. Actually, it is the extent and frequency of its usage which make it beneficial or hazardous. Some regard it dangerous saying it destroys family life whilist others reckon it completely safe arguing it is the viewer himself who modulates when and how often it should be switched on. I am, however, in complete support of second argument owing to the variety of programs TV is showing in current century.

To begin with, TV is such a development of current era that has helped in bonding relations as well as providing quality entertainment and authentic information through its versatile range of programs.

Firstly, it provides sort of platform over which a family can gather and enjoy. For instance, watching of dramas telecasted at prime time daily is meant to assemble whole family infront of TV and provide them with quality entertainment. Hence, all of family members are made to follow and cherish dramas.

In addition, variety of current affair programs and talk shows TV is offering these days due to recent burst of new channels is fulfilling an individual's need of being updated. So, this is the better utilization of time in comparison with paying unnecessary visits to relatives and being indulging in family politics.

Finally, recent demonstration of cooking classes on some TV channels has gained popularity among females of society. Now, mothers love to watch such programs along with their daughters with the additional benefit of becoming passive learners of cooking at the same time.

In a nutshell, television is an utile invention and should not be thought of producing negative impacts on society and relations. Different TV programs like prime time dramas, news bulletins, talkshows and cooking shows are meant to cater the whole family members and strengthen family relations.

Sentence: For instance, watching of dramas telecasted at prime time daily is meant to assemble whole family infront of TV and provide them with quality entertainment.
Error: infront Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: telecasted Suggestion: elected

Sentence: In a nutshell, television is an utile invention and should not be thought of producing negative impacts on society and relations.
Error: utile Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Different TV programs like prime time dramas, news bulletins, talkshows and cooking shows are meant to cater the whole family members and strengthen family relations.
Error: talkshows Suggestion: No alternate word

Some paragraphs are too short.

And need to discuss another side too: 'instead of visiting people or talking with our family' .