Television has had a significant influence on the culture of many societies. To what extent would you say that television has positively or negatively affected the culture development of your society.

Television is one of greatest invention.it has been around forty years since television was first introduced into australian households and people today still have mixed views on whether it has positively or a negatively influence on the society. Below i will mention some point of views.

Firstly, many people believe that television damages culture.it promotes the stronger culture of wealthier countries on weakens the culture of less wealthier countries.this is because wealthier countries are able to assert their own culture by producing more program and that are shown around wide range through television.these program then influence people, particularly young people,in the countries where they are shown.

Also, because television networks need to attract large audences to secure their financial survival, they must produce program which are of interest for a broad range of people, in some countries this eange in very broad because of multiculture society and people of all ages like to watch television. To interest all these different people, most television program are short in length, full of action and excitement , do not require much intelligence to understand, and follow universal themes common to all culture, such as love and crime. Television program which concentrate on or develop themes certain one particular culture are not so successful . Because they attract a smaller audience.

Nevertheless, we must acknowledge that television does have some positive effect on the culture within a society as well. People who do not live within their own culture can, in a limited way. Accessvit through the multicultural station on the telecision.

To sum up, i hold the view that television promote and strengthens those culture that are wealthy and influential while it weakens the culturevthat are already in a weaker position

produce program which are of interest
produce programs which are of interest

Television program which concentrate on
Television programs which concentrate on

are not so successful . Because they attract a smaller audience.
are not so successful, because they attract a smaller audience.

in a limited way. Accessvit through the multicultural station on the telecision.
in a limited way, access it through the multicultural station on the telecision.

that television promote and strengthens
that television promotes and strengthens

it weakens the culturevthat are already in a weaker position
it weakens the cultures that are already in a weaker position

Sentence: Also, because television networks need to attract large audences to secure their financial survival, they must produce program which are of interest for a broad range of people, in some countries this eange in very broad because of multiculture society and people of all ages like to watch television.
Error: eange Suggestion: range
Error: audences Suggestion: audiences
Error: multiculture Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Accessvit through the multicultural station on the telecision.
Error: telecision Suggestion: television

Sentence: To sum up, i hold the view that television promote and strengthens those culture that are wealthy and influential while it weakens the culturevthat are already in a weaker position
Error: culturevthat Suggestion: culture that

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.