television talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, are they just entertainment?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

television talent shows have become popular in many societies today.
Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, are they just entertainment?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

There is a doubt, whether many shows try to find new talent seriously or those just provide new display that entertain viewers. Because of only few of talent show’s member who become well-known and professional after the show ends.

The fantastic atmosphere in the talent program can attract more audiences than before. For instance, almost every teenagers in Indonesia know The X Factor’s participants well. According of KPI’s data (Indonesian Airing Commission), the number of talent show’s audiences become higher week by week. After that, many television stations made same programs in different names such as, Indonesian Looking For Talent ( Trans television), The Mentalist ( RCTI television).

In other hand, most talent programs that made by television just move around in entertainment area, then those just product many singers or chefs who can be the host in cooking series. For example, in Indonesia, a singer whose name Citra Scholastica is famous after joined Indonesian Idol (a singing competition in Indonesia). She is the jazz singer who finds her ability in jazz music after joined this competition. But, she is just the one of many participants who competed in that festival. Some others are ignored by television’s company after the show is ended by television. Music director just choose the most famous one to be aired by them. Moreover, the winner in singing competition is chosen by audience, so this is not about talent purely. The audiences have to send short messages to program’s crews, to support their idol. The more short messages the more chances to be a winner. The contests’ members cannot be the winner even they have the best skill of others, if they have few lovers. As people know, many lookers often judge their idol because of many things, such as their good face, their relation with the finalist, etc. This is different from the past show, when the winner was chosen by their trainer. So, talent programs, today, just like the other same programs that try to amuse viewers to take more money from people.

Overall, the talent programs really help many people who have certain ability become popular. But, this not the good way for finding talents, because the show cannot measure the person by their skill essentially. The real judges in the show are the audiences, not the commentators, more fans more supporters. Furthermore, there is just the most famous one of competition’s member who become real celebrity or real singer. Finally, I agree that the talent show just entertainment program for many people.

Because of only few of talent show’s member who become well-known and professional after the show ends.
Description: what is the subject and verb for this sentence?

Sentence: For instance, almost every teenagers in Indonesia know The X Factor's participants well.
Description: The fragment Indonesia know The is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: In other hand, most talent programs that made by television
Sentence: In other hand, most talent programs that are made by television

Sentence: For example, in Indonesia, a singer whose name Citra Scholastica is famous
Sentence: For example, in Indonesia, a singer whose name is Citra Scholastica is famous

Sentence: She is the jazz singer who finds her ability in jazz music after joined this competition.
Description: The fragment after joined this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace joined with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive