There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

There are many different types of music in the world. Music has become one of the most popular aspects of art and undeniably, it has a special place in our daily activities. We mostly listen to the music when we go anywhere, be a part of our important events and relax our mind. Thus, we can observed that music seems to be inseparable from our live though it is traditional or international ones. Among them, in my opinion, the tradition music of country is more important than international music that heard everywhere nowadays.

In today’s modern word, apparently, music become a necessity among people. Music appears in every single part of live nowadays, in particular, accompanying us to go someplace to relieve boredom of long journey. Furthermore, it is used by school as part as teaching tools for helping student learn about language and their culture. Music also reflects the culture expressions of its country as one of differences among other countries, which can be observed in several ceremonies such as wedding, funerals, birthday, and so on. Thus, it can be clearly seen that music has been played a vital role in our live and nation as well.

According to which kind of music is the most importance, in this sophisticated era, people become easier reaching music from each countries. Some of them are greatly influenced by the western music due to the rhythm, often catchy and fun. It is obviously great to entertain people. Yet traditional music should become a priority compared to the other genres of music in order to preserve the history and its culture identity. Despite it is such a paltry action, but it will be able to bring a tremendous change to the nation. For instance, using traditional music in the wedding ceremony according to their areas of origin. It will reflects and retain us to our ancestral traditions. Hence, it will make our heritage stay alive through the traditional music.

To be conclude, music has its own value. In terms of various of its musics, we should be consider that traditional music played an important role as its of country’s cultural identity.

than international music that heard everywhere nowadays.
than international music that is heard everywhere nowadays.

Sentence: Thus, we can observed that music seems to be inseparable from our live though it is traditional or international ones.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and observed

According to which kind of music is the most importance,

Despite it is such a paltry action,
Description: Check books how to use 'Despite '

For instance, using traditional music in the wedding ceremony according to their areas of origin.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: According to which kind of music is the most importance, in this sophisticated era, people become easier reaching music from each countries.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and countries

Sentence: It will reflects and retain us to our ancestral traditions.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and reflects

Sentence: In terms of various of its musics, we should be consider that traditional music played an important role as its of country's cultural identity.
Description: The fragment be consider that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with adjective
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by of
Suggestion: Refer to its and of