There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we needmusic? Is the traditional music of a country more important than theInternational music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need
music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the
International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is vocal and instrumental sounds combined in such a way to produce a beauty of form, harmony and expression of emotion. Today’s world, there are variety of music available and heard depend upon the occasions. Traditional music is very deeply attach with the feeling of people so it more momentous then International music.

Generally, we are human beings and the part of the society. Many sorrow and happiness are occurrence in our life. Furthermore, throughout the life cycle of people, birth to death, music has the way to express their feelings of joy so it slowly-slowly becomes the part of their culture. It has to seen that sometime culture identified by their special music or it identified by their culture. People of a particular area mostly prefer their traditional music because it best suitable for their custom. Moreover, people have always dedicated their life to survive of their culture.

Apart from that, people hear music to release their stress of daily working. We have always used sound on marriages, birthday parties and so on. Furthermore, music has chosen by people as their profession so they trying to entertain to people. Besides, some Trusts across the world that trying to collect charity for people that suffered from serious diseases by organized events of famous singers. Moreover, some traditional music has reformed such as pop and rock music.

Laconically, International music never compete with traditional music because traditional music relating to people’s rituals and emotions. So people have every time dedicated their life to survive of their customs. We need to respect every culture and their old music for prevalent brotherhood feeling between inter-cultural people.

there are variety of music available and heard depend upon the occasions.
there are variety of music available and heard depending upon the occasions.

Traditional music is very deeply attach with
Traditional music is very deeply attached with

so it more momentous then International music.
so it is more momentous than International music.

Many sorrow and happiness are occurrence in our life
Many sorrows and happiness are occurred in our life

It has to seen that
It has to see that

or it identified by their culture
or it is identified by their culture

because it best suitable for their custom
because it is best suitable for their customs

because traditional music relating to people’s rituals and emotions.
because traditional music is relating to people’s rituals and emotions.