There have been major advances in technology over recent decades and this has led to significant improvement in people’s lives.To what extent do you agree or disagree

There have been major advances in technology over recent decades and this has led to significant improvement in people’s lives.

To what extent do you agree or disagree

There is no corner in the world where technology does not play any role. The prosperity among people’s lives today is impossible without its contribution. While technological influence affects almost every aspect of humans’ lives such as communication and medicine, its rapid development produces unwanted effects that have never occurred a decade before.

It is clear what technology contributes to people’s lives. From the very beginning, its appearance provides a convenient way to enjoy the live. Mobile phone, for instance, is giving the flexibility for people to call their friends from anywhere they want. Moreover, its impact on medicine industry saves numerous patients from a deadly disease. This is feasible because the doctor can finally conduct the surgery that was not possible for many years. As the mentioned above, the technology obviously plays a central role in increasing overall wellbeing in individuals’ lives.

Although the technology brings lots of convenience aspects to humans’ lives, it is also resulting enormous undesirable effects. Firstly, many elderly people in developing country are illiterate using a computer based processing, and lot of their day-to-day activity requires this skill. As a result, it leaves the job position empty and creates unequal distribution of employment. In addition, there is a fear among the technological unknowledgeable parents toward controlling their children when accessing the Internet. This is because their knowledge is profoundly minimal and impossible for them to keep pace with the fast advancement of technology. While, on other hand, young people are more and more aware of this usage, the direct control is nearly out of sight. These phenomena, thus, agonize.

To conclude, even the technological progress shifts the human’s circumstance to the better condition, its side effects also needs to be considering more seriously. I somehow believe that the education to use the new technological devices for elder people should be long time goal for each of us.

It is clear what technology contributes to people’s lives.
It is clear that technology contributes to people’s lives.

lots of convenience aspects
lots of convenient aspects

These phenomena, thus, agonize.
Description: make sure you know the word 'agonize' exactly before you use it.

should be long time goal for each of us.
should be a long time goal for each of us.

Sentence: In addition, there is a fear among the technological unknowledgeable parents toward controlling their children when accessing the Internet.
Error: unknowledgeable Suggestion: No alternate word