These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teacher, particularly in secondary school.

By 21st century, teaching in a school was considered an extremely well-respected and popular job. This is still true in some countries. However, now, lots of other well-paid jobs are created because of technology advances, as a result interests to the teaching is falling dawn dramatically. This essay will look at the reasons for this and propose some solutions.

One of the main causes of this problem is that paying lower salary than other job owners. For instance; five years experienced doctors salary is much more than teachers wage. The solution to this issue is that the government should accumulate teachers` salary to attract young generations` attention to this job.

Another cause of losing attraction for being teachers is that behavior of pupils. In many countries punishing schoolboys is banned as a consequence of this, children are being more and more disobey which causes them give up teaching. To tackle this problem, parents should give their children a sense of respect for teachers in order to children make better behave in a class.

A third cause of this problem is that working so much than other profession owners. Most teachers are obliged to go work early morning and come back very late and even It could be prolong till 9 or 10 pm, thus they cannot devote time to their family or they cannot manage other works. They are tired and stressed which has negative effect on their family life. This problem could be addressed by more assistant on which would make teaching an easier job.

To conclude with, teaching has become less popular in many countries owing to salary, pupils behavior and long working hours. If we cannot get talented young people to become teachers, the education of our young generation will suffer. My point of view is that we should deal with parents and government to cope this problem.

in order to children make better behave in a class.
in order to make better behave in a class for children.

A third cause of this problem is that working so much than other profession owners.
Description: what is the verb for this clause?

Sentence: However, now, lots of other well-paid jobs are created because of technology advances, as a result interests to the teaching is falling dawn dramatically.
Description: The fragment created because of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is