These days, more and more people are going to other countries for significant period of time, either to find job or to study. There are clearly many benefits to doing this, but people who live abroad can also face some difficulties

Nowadays, the number of going abroad people is dramatic increasing to work or prolong their studies, such as it is being one of the common cases among people especially among adults. However there are pros and cons of moving abroad. In this essay, I will look at both sides and draw some conclusions.

Let`s start by looking at advantages of moving away. One of the positive arguments to mention is that can broaden your outlook. It means that you have a chance to meet with different cultural people. You may notify about other countries tradition and you could have new friends, in order to you learn how to cope with their custom. This can make you rounded as a person.

Secondly, this can lead a better quality of life. What I mean by saying this is that everyone wants to study or works in good-condition places more clearly, want to live all conveniences have been created places and even there your work prospects or skills improve. It would certainly all very well, when you return your motherland.

Turning to the other side of the argument is that you are obliged to begin your life from scratch it is absolutely difficult for everyone at the first time because nobody will help you there and you will be far from all your relatives and friends, therefore you might have language barriers and even you cannot get on with this.

To sum up, you cannot achieve anything without facing to difficulties such as you will have arduous problems to solve while you are abroad. Personally, my opinion is although there are lots of benefits of going to other countries, you will face some difficulties , at that time you will be ready to overcome them.

the number of going abroad people is dramatic increasing
the number of people going abroad is dramatically increasing

in order to you learn how to cope with their custom. This can make you rounded as a person.
in order to learn how to cope with their custom. This can make you rounded as a person.

want to live all conveniences have been created places
Description: two verbs in one sentence

Sentence: You may notify about other countries tradition and you could have new friends, in order to you learn how to cope with their custom.
Suggestion: Refer to countries and tradition