Today more and more old cities are being rebuilt and redesigned in order to be modernized.What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend?Give your opinion and relevant example?

Buildings speak volumes about the living standard of people in a country.Presently,abundant cities are being reconstructed due to the impact of lap of technology.Here I,would like to discuss about pros and cons of given statement.

One school of thought believes that,the lifestyles of people are sky rocketing due to modernisation and therefore new buildings are being constructed.To be specific,customers are more likely to spend their liquid balance on prevalence shops and therefore shop's owners are more likely to construct their buildings by western architecture for customer attraction.Hence,back and belly can be earned by having modern buildings.In addition people construct modern houses for their aristocratic lifestyles and living place represent the status of the people.As a result,people are more likely to construct their accommodation.

Another school of thought believes that,historical buildings broaden the horizon of once knowledge about the traditional and culture values.To be specific,buildings of ancient times represent the history,where people from different nations come across the countries to visit historical places where they come with their near and dears and also try to do fun and frolic activities. Hence,economy of the country boosts by having having large number of tourist.

To recapitulate,it is rightly said that evey coin has two aspects.A stitch in time saves a nine.Modern buildings are very fruitful in various ways.However,old buildings should not be reconstructed because it contains ample thoughts.

No. of Words: 247 350 //Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like: 'are more likely to...'

--------------------