Topic 2. Some say you should always marry for love; others say thatin an uncertain world it's wiser to marry for money.Discuss both points of view and give your own opinion.

Topic 2. Some say you should always marry for love; others say that
in an uncertain world it's wiser to marry for money.
Discuss both points of view and give your own opinion.

It cannot be argued that marriage is a vital part of everyone's life. Although, some people reckon that one should marry for love but others criticize it and concede that in this modernization era,it is wiser to marry for money. I would discuss both the views in detail in forthcoming paragraphs.

Highlighting first aspect, multitudes support the idea to get marry for love, as they believe it is beneficial in terms of having a dependable partner and friend. Moreover, it will not be wrong to say that in love marriages one get to spend life with someone who cares just as much about him.Beyond this, people can enjoy life together without having a compensate for someone who does not share their interest.

To elaborate an epitome, which can be considered as my cousin had got married with her lover five years ago and now she is living a hearty life with her family.Shifting to another aspects, another school of thoughts oppose the concept of love marriage as they think in this materialistic era marriage based on love do not stay longer. one more factor which cannot be ignored is today money is a first preference to get marry. These days both parents and the person who wants to get marry give their most priority to monetary status of their partner. If a person will be financial sound that would lead to a luxurious life. even the word like love is just seen in early days of marriage, after few time tis word is vanished away and at that time money become a basic need to live with a partner.

At last, i come to the conclusion that money and love are pivotal to lead a good married life but there should be a balance in between them.

one get to spend life with someone
one gets to spend life with someone

another school of thoughts oppose the concept
another school of thoughts opposes the concept

marriage based on love do not stay longer.
marriages based on love do not stay longer.

money become a basic need
money becomes a basic need

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.