Tourism is a big industry which is creating a lot of international tensions, which affect the world peace.Discuss.

Nowadays,travelling is much simple as compared to past because of cheaper planes which also take less time and provide comfort. As a result,more and more people visits other countries for knowing the rituals and traditions of hosted nation. some people think that it create a international conflicts as well as danger for world peace. But some think that it is good for increasing the brotherhood.This essay shall delve into both the arguments.

To begin with.it is beneficial for nation economy. For instance,when tourists visit the other nations they spent money on accomodation and food. Moreover,it is a effective way of advertising if a good impresion made on visitors. Nevertheless,they tell their experience to their country people hence good relationship is built between nations. Furthermore,tourists know about the culture and cutoms of visited place even local residents learn a foreign language and expand their horizon by communicating with them.

On the downsides of these,tourists litter the religious places by throwing papers and wrappers of eatables things. however, the native inhabitants do not like these type of happening which results in disputes and wars between dwellers. probing further, there are more evidence found on natural environment which is highly affected by replacing the large forest area with adventoures places and parks for tourists.

To put into nutshell, I pen down saying that no doubt that tourism affect the world beauty and local environment. But on the contrary, it also have a immense of benefits for country growth and native peoples.

more and more people visits other countries
more and more people visit other countries

that it create a international conflicts
that it creates a international conflict
that it creates international conflicts

tourism affect the world beauty
tourism affects the world beauty

it also have
it also has

Sentence: For instance,when tourists visit the other nations they spent money on accomodation and food.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation

Sentence: Moreover,it is a effective way of advertising if a good impresion made on visitors.
Error: impresion Suggestion: impression

Sentence: Furthermore,tourists know about the culture and cutoms of visited place even local residents learn a foreign language and expand their horizon by communicating with them.
Error: cutoms Suggestion: customs

Sentence: On the downsides of these,tourists litter the religious places by throwing papers and wrappers of eatables things. however, the native inhabitants do not like these type of happening which results in disputes and wars between dwellers. probing further, there are more evidence found on natural environment which is highly affected by replacing the large forest area with adventoures places and parks for tourists.
Error: adventoures Suggestion: adventures