Traditional schooling is out of date, boring and stifles a child’s natural talents, various professionals have pushed for an education revolution. Are there alternatives in the education system? Is traditional education doing more harm than good?Give reas

Traditional schooling is out of date, boring and stifles a child’s natural talents, various professionals have pushed for an education revolution. Are there alternatives in the education system? Is traditional education doing more harm than good?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The issues of education system around the globe have grown in importance since the implementation of innovative ideas in teaching and learning methods. Despite every schooling system on Earth has the same traditional way of providing education, it must not be forgotten that the modernisation on it is imperative. This essay will discuss both issues, using an example of private tuition in the USA and the education system in Nepal to demonstrate points and support arguments.

Firstly, although most of the developed countries have embraced the conventional schooling system, alternative methods do exist such as home based education. This is because students who are unable to cope with the pace of teaching method in school often struggle to understand the context based learning .For example, studies by US government showed that 75% of pupils taking private tuition at home performed excellent in exams compared to students only attending classes in the school. Therefore, non-traditional method of education is a preferable option to catalyse the performance of students.

Secondly, traditional method of education system somehow has a negative impact on students. This is due to the fact that this classical approach insisted all students to be taught in similar boring atmosphere and those not learning quickly tend to fail. For instance, recent studies by the ministry of education in Nepal showed that six out of ten undergraduate students in old fashioned university dropped out of their course compared to other modern universities. As a result, the impact of conventional ways of teaching is harmful to scholars seeking for higher qualifications.

To conclude, although traditional method of schooling is adopted by many countries, it is not the best approach to improve the performance of students . Hopefully, in the future the government will recognise the limitation of the traditional education system and implement programs to offer pupils with a better educational environment.

Despite every schooling system on Earth has the same traditional way
Description: Check books how to use 'in spite of', 'Despite '

Don't put two examples similar, like survey or study