Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s modern world, many students are going to university immediately after they finish school. However, the numbers of boys and girls studying in the universities are always not equal which leads to the assertion by the public that universities should receive the identical numbers of both genders in every course that they provide. In my opinion, I strongly agree with this claim.

Admittedly, every country around the globe is trying to promote the equality between genders so as to ensure that both genders can access to the facilities or resources. In the past, in many countries, girls are less likely to have the opportunity to further their studies which caused mainly by the narrow-minded of the society. For example, in China, many parents who have daughters often ask their daughters to sacrifice their studies and start to work since they are young. It is owing to the reason that they think that their sons area always more talented and knowledgeable than their daughters. Thus, it is crucial for all the universities worldwide to accept the same numbers of male and female students in order to promote in equality between the genders.

Undeniably, everyone in the society can contribute to the nation regardless of gender. According to a recent study conducted in Columbia, the result has shown that girls have the same ability as the boys in terms of contribution to the country. It is further explained by a researcher that the female students are actually smarter than the male students based on their academic performances in universities. Hence, it is clearly shown that the girls should not be discriminated and therefore, be given the same chance as the boys to attend to university. In addition, there are some work fields which require more female employees than male workers due to the characteristics of more considerate and higher endurance. Thus, universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in the courses they provide.

In conclusion, in order to promote the equality between genders and to allow every individual to contribute endlessly to the nation, it is necessary for all the universities to receive the same number of male and female students. I believe our nation will continue to prosper and flourish in the decades to come once the male and female are given the same chance to further their studies.

to further their studies which caused mainly by the narrow-minded of the society.
to further their studies caused mainly by the narrow-minded of the society.
to further their studies, which is caused mainly by the narrow-minded of the society.

Sentence: It is owing to the reason that they think that their sons area always more talented and knowledgeable than their daughters.
Suggestion: Refer to sons and area