Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject

In indonesia after 1945, there was a revolutionary lead by Mrs. Kartini who struggled to make a same right for a woman to study. Woman should be a mother and did not work or study at the past time. Only a man who would be a leaderof his family or his country that could achieve the education as ahigh as he wantedto be. Mrs kartini struggled with herself to speak and tell the world that women had to compere and ge t the same right. Nowdays, all of as can enjoy the success of Mrs Kartini’s revolutionary, every woman goes to school as man. All schools and universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.

Most of Indonesia people believe both man and woman have the same value. Firstly, woman is created from the back bone of the man. It means thah woman and man are in the same line. They are created ti fulfill each other weaknesses. Sometimes, a proverb says “What man can do, woman does better”, even we can only see a few women do that. On the other hand, there are also men can do what usually women use to do it. Everything is about exposing the person does behind it.

In my opinion, the principal caused what man and woman can do contrary with ordinary populations that we usually do is environment. The hard conditions will push someone’s power more than they could immagine. So, the universities should open their mind to give the same opportunity for male and female. If the tendency for the spesific gender is more favourable in one subject to be learned then i think it is good if the number of male and female students in that subject are not in the same proportion.

In other words, the success in learning process does not depend on the equal numbers of male and female studies in every subject, but it relies on the inner motivation of each students to learn. The strong desires to achieve the knowledge would not bother about the proportion of gender. Once we feel as same as other people, we would cooperate together and bend down our self pride. The consequences of feeling the same right would accelerate the development and transferring the knowledge. In my conclusion, same proporsion of each gender in every subject does not need to be arranged in universities.

all of as can enjoy the success of Mrs Kartini’s revolutionary
all of us can enjoy the success of Mrs Kartini’s revolution

but it relies on the inner motivation of each students to learn.
but it relies on the inner motivation of each student to learn.

Sentence: Only a man who would be a leaderof his family or his country that could achieve the education as ahigh as he wantedto be.
Error: wantedto Suggestion: wanted to
Error: ahigh Suggestion: high
Error: leaderof Suggestion: leader of

Sentence: Mrs kartini struggled with herself to speak and tell the world that women had to compere and ge t the same right.
Error: compere Suggestion: compare

Sentence: It means thah woman and man are in the same line.
Error: thah Suggestion: that

Sentence: They are created ti fulfill each other weaknesses.
Error: ti Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The hard conditions will push someone's power more than they could immagine.
Error: immagine Suggestion: imagine

Sentence: If the tendency for the spesific gender is more favourable in one subject to be learned then i think it is good if the number of male and female students in that subject are not in the same proportion.
Error: spesific Suggestion: specific

Sentence: In my conclusion, same proporsion of each gender in every subject does not need to be arranged in universities.
Error: proporsion Suggestion: proportion

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Think why.