Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The gender issues have been already discussed for many years in order to give solutions for realising the equal proportion of developing human resources. Implementing the statues and rights of getting equal education are believed as a sustainable policy that should be held. Nowadays, there are many institutions that accept the same average number of male and female students in many kinds of course. I strongly agree about this statement.

The proportion of women is rising year by year in many parts of the world recently. Automatically, the issue stimulates the stakeholders from many places to think what kind of preparations they should take for stabilising the economic growth and the quality life of people. We can see now that women tend to work in various fields which in the past normally done by men such as being engineers, and dealing with machines. Those activities have proven that women can also do the men’s works. Therefore, female students are indicated having the same potential and capability as men.

Another reason is order to gaining higher education degree as it is required to establish a person’s career. These days, it is so hard for young people to get a proper job when they have not had degree certificate from Universities. So, learning from human’s history, education provides someone to widen his or her knowledge and experience for facing the real situation of workplace through subject taught in college. According to this opinion, giving equal education for both men and women is a must.

In conclusion, the needs for having developed-skills and gaining degree certificate in order to build someone’s career are totally needed to implement and applied for any gender. As the world’s situation is always changing, act for distributing education needs are absolutely important to compete the future challenges.

Another reason is order to gaining higher education degree
Another reason is the order to gain higher education degree

act for distributing education needs are absolutely important
actions for distributing education needs are absolutely important

Implementing the statues and rights of getting equal education are believed as
Implementing the statues and rights of getting equal education is believed as

Sentence: The gender issues have been already discussed for many years in order to give solutions for realising the equal proportion of developing human resources.
Error: realising Suggestion: realizing

Sentence: Automatically, the issue stimulates the stakeholders from many places to think what kind of preparations they should take for stabilising the economic growth and the quality life of people.
Error: stabilising Suggestion: stabilizing