Using a computer everyday can have more negative than positive effects on your children. Do you agree or disagree?

Using a computer everyday can have more negative than positive effects on your children.
Do you agree or disagree?

There is a huge doubt the impacts of everyday usage of personal computers on kids are good or bad. Some people believe that the negative points are more while the others think that the advantages of this phenomenon outweigh the disadvantages.

First of all, today’s life is so dependent on the computer devices. So, everyone should learn how to work with their technology. When children were taught to work with computers from their first ages, these devices would turn them to some genius teenagers who can evolve the technology in future. If it did not happen, they would become like the middle aged people of today who can just call with their smart phones.

In addition, as human beings have been damaging nonrenewable resources in order to make things such as papers, tissues and etc. it is so important to let our children learn how to use the paperless devices to study and do other routine works. In result, they can protect their green earth from destroying and as a conclusion the resources such as the jungles, seas, mountains and etc. are maintained for their next generation. Indeed, they can guarantee the future people’s lives.

Although many good reasons support the computer usage for children, some reasons such the effects on health are opposed to this subject. When a child uses computers daily, in a long term the lights of these devices can hurt his eyes so he would have to wear glasses too soon. Besides, they get used to sit incorrectly while they are using the computer. It can result into so many problems for their back, neck and even legs. So, computers have huge impact on our health.

In conclusion, in my point of view the pros of this discussion outweigh the cons. But we should be aware that if we did not teach children to apply computers and these devices in a correct and suitable way, they could damage our children’s health seriously.

There is a huge doubt the impacts of everyday usage of personal computers on kids are good or bad.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?