Usually directors are paid much higher salaries than simple workers. Some people agree with this idea but others believe it is unfair. Discuss both views and give your own opinion on the topic.

The executives are more likely to earn considerable money much more than unskilled workers. This would be a debatable are as some people that its against justice.

The owners of Industries mostly would recruit well qualified and skilled workers who have enough experience in that profession. Obviously, they should be paid adequately to accept an occupation. The importance of their experience as well as the power of their management could convince owners to pay significant salaries to them. In addition, the burden of responsibility of conducting a company as it could efficiently compete with rivals, definitely belongs to directors. In other words they are individuals who should enjoy the strange of decision making in crucial circumstances, while thinking about the profit and productivity of the business as well as persistence in the industry. For example, introducing a high tech product in the mobile industry would be a challenge for directors in related companies to be innovative and arrange their schedules in order to produce a creative and rivalry product. These charge might make them deserve to receive such amount of money.

Nevertheless, unskilled workers in the same company, comparing with directores, may receive insufficient salaries which makes them unsatisfied and produce a feel of discrimination. Although based on situation it could be true or not. If there are prospects for promotion for hard working people, it could be fair. However, in many situations there are any appointing expectations to reward or promotion. Therefore large distances between wages would be a threat of strikes or protests against owners which in not good news for the company.

In conclusion, even though high salaries for directors are paid regarding to their abilities, its vital to not kill the feel of justice and prospects for a better situation for simple workers in the future. Because they are the body of a business.

This would be a debatable are as some people that its against justice.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Therefore large distances between wages would be a threat of strikes or protests against owners which in not good news for the company.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to in and not

Sentence: In conclusion, even though high salaries for directors are paid regarding to their abilities, its vital to not kill the feel of justice and prospects for a better situation for simple workers in the future.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Nevertheless, unskilled workers in the same company, comparing with directores, may receive insufficient salaries which makes them unsatisfied and produce a feel of discrimination.
Error: directores Suggestion: directors