What are the problems faced by the elder in your society How can we reduce their hardship

What are the problems faced by the elder in your society?How can we reduce their hardship?

Elders are consider as foundation of society because of their vast experience and knowledge but due to drastic change in surroundings and technology there are some sort of things which troubles elderly alot. Problems related to finance,health etcetera

To begin with,it is aptly said "Health is Wealth" but with the passage of time most of people suffers with health related issues as because life is a hard nut to crack,they completely devote themselves in their younger age and ignores the healthy habits which leads to long terms health issues however the longevity of life increases,thanks to rampant growth of medical science.Nowadays,generation gaps acts as bane within the society because of ignorance from youngers ,scorn by their loved ones and by not considering old as an important part of their life these actions shatters the old.In addition to this, the people who are dependent on their children for medical expenses suffers alot because it has been seen from decades that in vain,their kids completely ignores their incarnation of god and leave behind in the old age homes.Moreover the senility associated with old age for example diabetes,weak eyesight ,amnesia due to which they are unable to work

Moving further,these problems can be countered by mutual steps taken by government as well as individual himself/herself as there are countless retirement schemes,medical schemes which cares the olderly health and livings and finance in worst times.Government already developed and maintained numerous old age homes so that the most important citizen of society would not be overweighed

To recapitulate,I would like to say that every individual will old after crossing certain thresholds and week.It is high time for young ones to spent quality time with the old and respect them so that they can live their remaining life with dignity

Elders are consider as foundation of society
Elders are considered as the foundation of a society
Elders are considered as the foundation of the societies

sort of things which troubles elderly alot.
sort of things which trouble elderly a lot.

Problems related to finance,health etcetera
Problems are related to finance,health etcetera

most of people suffers with health related issues
most of people suffer with health related issues

healthy habits which leads to long terms health issues
healthy habits which lead to health issues in long terms

the people who are dependent on their children for medical expenses suffers alot
the people who are dependent on their children for medical expenses suffer a lot

,their kids completely ignores
,their kids completely ignore

.Moreover the senility associated with old age for example diabetes,weak eyesight ,amnesia
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

medical schemes which cares the olderly
medical schemes which care the elderly

every individual will old
every individual will be old

It is high time for
It is the high time for

Sentence: To begin with,it is aptly said 'Health is Wealth' but with the passage of time most of people suffers with health related issues as because life is a hard nut to crack,they completely devote themselves in their younger age and ignores the healthy habits which leads to long terms health issues however the longevity of life increases,thanks to rampant growth of medical science.Nowadays,generation gaps acts as bane within the society because of ignorance from youngers ,scorn by their loved ones
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moving further,these problems can be countered by mutual steps taken by government as well as individual himself/herself as there are countless retirement schemes,medical schemes which cares the olderly health and livings and finance in worst times.Government already developed and maintained numerous old age homes so that the most important citizen of society would not be overweighed
Error: overweighed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: olderly Suggestion: elderly

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.