What are some important qualities of good supervisor?

Every company must need a confidant for supervising, giving direction, andguidance, he is supervisor. Supervisor must know without skill quality of staffs will be difficult to reach excellence and quality of best job result. Essentially, supervisor is not only as a coordinator and leader of job but also as a professional coach for all staffs that help him.
Firstly, a supervisor has a great technical skill because it needs to manage staff that suitable with company requirement.

Secondly, a supervisor needs the soul of leadership. He must be a great pattern and reliable leader to finish all of work process which produces a quality. The employees will believe in their supervisor if there is an interactive communication between boss and staffs. Fence as a supervisor and coach always stand by the staffs for solving their problem and to be motivator for showing the staffs to get the goal.

Thirdly, Supervisor can give best work strategy for his staffs and keep away a negative thing that influencesspirit of staffs. Supervisor must ensure the staffs that they are not upset with their job and responsibility then they understand their own function and role that they must do it. Supervisor must deliver clear information and teach the staffs to concentrate. The staffs need training, and guidance simply word and continue. Supervisor can train the staffs to improve confidence, ability and optimist so they face the future optimistic.

A good supervisor who is appreciates and respects the staff’s work and corrects the staff’s mistake with a great performances. Now days, supervisor is professional coach for all staffs and he has to understandwhat his staff’s necessary and support every sector like our word “ing ngarso sung tulodo, ing madya mangun karso, tut wuri handayani”. Today is not era for passive supervisor who just demand but need a proactive supervisor who has a best synergy.

Supervisor must know without skill quality of staffs will be difficult to
Description: two verbs in one sentence

it needs to manage staff that suitable with company requirement.
it needs to manage staff who are suitable to company requirements.

Today is not era for passive supervisor who just demand
Today is not an era for passive supervisor who just demands

The staffs need training, and guidance simply word
The staffs need training, and guidance by simply words

Sentence: A good supervisor who is appreciates and respects the staff's work and corrects the staff's mistake with a great performances.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and appreciates

Sentence: Today is not era for passive supervisor who just demand but need a proactive supervisor who has a best synergy.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: Every company must need a confidant for supervising, giving direction, andguidance, he is supervisor.
Error: andguidance Suggestion: and guidance

Sentence: Thirdly, Supervisor can give best work strategy for his staffs and keep away a negative thing that influencesspirit of staffs.
Error: influencesspirit Suggestion: influence spirit