what young people should study at school has long been the subject of intense debate and this is a question that certainly does not have correct answer.

All of us believe that schools should do their best in teaching our children, but there is a huge discussion over how to. As we know the childhood is our golden time for learning. Our brain is so active that we can be taught more easily. So, we should try our best to provide the best courses for the children.

In past, schools used to teach mathematics, literature and science; but as years have passed, they have changed their attitude toward the contents. They try to engage students in various courses such as art, team working and etc. This amendment is so brilliant because as many things such as computer, internet and social networks have been developed the awareness of the children have become increased. The new generation is so intelligent and self-esteem that they can find their own interests better and in result they make a better career for themselves. In regards, this is their own life and we should let them be familiar with every aspects of academic and non academic area.

In conclusion, by providing the area that our children can experience everything, let them have a better choice for their future which resulted into more satisfied people in our society. Therefore, our society can develop more efficiently.

many things such as computer, internet and social networks have been developed the awareness of the children have become increased
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

Minimum 250 words wanted