when a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die our. it is pointless to try and keep them alive.to what extent do you agree or disagreewith this opinion?

when a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die our. it is pointless to try and keep them alive.

to what extent do you agree or disagreewith this opinion?

Technology in every country is very important nowadaysbecause it can increase they income in many sectors. Developing country always want to have a good technology to improve they economic. I think that technology is important way to bring a country to be a better civilization.

Country has numerous aspects which can rise up folk’s income, so developed technology become one of methods to create more opportunities on the field. Using modern technology in industry can be a good choice because productivity of products increase dramatically than using human skill, but to operate this machine is needed human to control it. It can create more benefit for owner. In farm aspects, technology such as, tractor or other machine can make the farmer easy to develop their land and it is more faster than use traditional method. However, every machine have to be controlled by human, so the human can maximilize performance of the machine.

In the other hands, several groups do not agree if every aspect use technology because it can occure depending on machines, so the traditional skill will be dismissed from culture. Usually, older people do not want to use modern technology because they are still like and enjoy to utilize traditional way for they work. Sometimes, traditional method has a secret from their ancestor, so It make this method become unique and natural. They will always keep local knowledge, so it cannot vanish from this world.

In conclusion, technology is one of important things in this world, but human involve to control the machine. Modern technology is good for economical sectors, but local knowledge also important because they always keep their methods naturally.

Sentence: Technology in every country is very important nowadaysbecause it can increase they income in many sectors.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and income

Sentence: Developing country always want to have a good technology to improve they economic.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and economic

Sentence: Country has numerous aspects which can rise up folk's income, so developed technology become one of methods to create more opportunities on the field.
Description: The fragment technology become one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

it is more faster than use traditional method.
it is much faster than use traditional method.

if every aspect use technology
if every aspect uses technology

Sentence: Sometimes, traditional method has a secret from their ancestor, so It make this method become unique and natural.
Description: The fragment It make this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: In conclusion, technology is one of important things in this world, but human involve to control the machine.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to human and involve

Error: nowadaysbecause Suggestion: nowadays because

Sentence: However, every machine have to be controlled by human, so the human can maximilize performance of the machine.
Error: maximilize Suggestion: maximize

Sentence: In the other hands, several groups do not agree if every aspect use technology because it can occure depending on machines, so the traditional skill will be dismissed from culture.
Error: occure Suggestion: No alternate word