when a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.

Technology is the most developed aspects in the world recently. Some people thought the conventional skills and lifestyle are pointless to keep alive. I absolutely disagree, conventional skills and way of life ` will provide an influence for modern way of life and technology.

In modern era, huge amount of invention and innovation invented by people. People will be amazed for the invention and innovation at the first time. After a year and more, people get bored with that and try to get back the traditional ways and combine it with the modern innovation. For example, modern or even post-modern architecture of building which combined with traditional patterns, modern restaurant which serve the traditional menus and traditional treatment in modern SPA resort.

Technology invention are increased drastically, especially in gadget development. Cellphone was the most developed gadget in decade. In late 1990, cellphone still using monochrome screens and monophonic sounds then in early 2000 gadget development were growing fast. Almost all cellphone removed its keypad and replace it with touchscreen. Various gadget companies invented mobile phone with touchscreen and add more functions and features on it, but, after several years of developments are invented, not all user can use the touchscreen properly. The great invention of touchscreen phone in the end were combined with the most conventional ways which is made user easier to use it, which is the digital pen that made the user feel like writing on their pocketbook although they write over their 7 inch high-end tablet with digital pencil.

To sum up, development of technology cannot be avoided. The traditional ways help the modern technology to be more developed.

huge amount of invention and innovation invented by people.
huge amount of invention and innovation was invented by people.

modern or even post-modern architecture of building which combined with traditional patterns,
modern or even post-modern architecture of building which is combined with traditional patterns,

Technology invention are increased drastically,
Technology inventions are increased drastically,

The great invention of touchscreen phone in the end were combined with
The great invention of touchscreen phone in the end was combined with