when a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinon

When a country plans to develop technology, some people may agree in terms of the production accuracy and improvement of the status quo. Some people, however, may refuse with regards to the environmental and health problems. This essay will demonstrate both sides of views.

On the one hand, technology benefits man-kind in production and resource usage. Firstly, the conventional skills involve less accurate, with lots of deviation on producing process. For instance, when a manufacturer makes glass bowls, the size of them always in different. The second point has to do with the improvement of status quo. Farmer owning pesticide harvests better and thus gaining greater incomes. Moreover, the use of nuclear power saves the natural resources resulting the power and electricity provided continuously.

On the other hand, however, technology causes problems happened on environment and human aspects. Due to the use of technological products, radios are emitted. With long staying under high level radio’s environment, human’s health is undermined eventually. Environmental problem is another main concern. It is well-known that the nuclear power is extremely dangerous, we can easily recall the accidents happened frequently all over the world, such as the latest happened on Japan without remedial measure.

As mentioned above illustrates that both technology and traditional skills and lifestyle are useful from time to time, which one should be eliminated depending on what issue and which aspect only. It is suggested that we strike a balance between them if possible.

Sentence: On the one hand, technology benefits man-kind in production and resource usage.
Suggestion: Refer to benefits and man-kind

Sentence: With long staying under high level radio's environment, human's health is undermined eventually.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, proper, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to level and radio's

Minimum 250 words wanted

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.