Whoever control the media also control opinion and attitudes of the people and there is little an be done to rectify this. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Undoubtedly, media plays a pivotal role in human's life because it gives up-to-date knowledge about whole world. At war time, the first casualties is the media. Therefore, media has power and control. I partially agree with this statement, i would like to discuss it in the following paragraphs that media control opinion and attitudes of masses.

To commence with, there are umpteen reason how information media control all aspects of human. Firstly, media believe that they have all the power to show truth to people. For example, there are copious perilous things, that public do not know because it is a herculean task for them but media can do string operations and represent that to world. As a result, populace faith become strong towards media.

Elaborating the attitude of people that effected by media, there are ample companies who promote their products by celebrities. The reason behind is, they have immense fans, who follow them. For instance, in shampoo and Colgate advertisement, renowned personalities describes that their beauty is because of these products. In result, their fan buy these things without knowing consequence. Thus, media show those things for publicity.

however, government should ban media's adverse activities. To explain it, government should make a policy in which first all news first checked by government news officers than it telecast between folk. consequently,all companies and corrupt people who used media for their own benefits get afraid from this. In annexation,people's vote and opinion should be taken on media's activities, so that media would become fruitful for human.

To cap it all, it is noticeable that media is lifeline of people. So, it is media's duty to become honest for their viewers. In result, world can take advantage from lucrative news.

the first casualties is the media
the first casualty is the media

there are umpteen reason
there are umpteen reasons

populace faith become strong towards media.
populace faith becomes strong towards media.

Elaborating the attitude of people that effected by media,
Elaborating the attitude of people that are affected by media,

The reason behind is, they have immense fans, who follow them
The reason behind is that they have immense fans who follow them

all news first checked by government
all news first are checked by government

Sentence: For instance, in shampoo and Colgate advertisement, renowned personalities describes that their beauty is because of these products.
Description: The fragment personalities describes that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace describes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: In result, their fan buy these things without knowing consequence.
Description: The fragment fan buy these is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace buy with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular