Why do you think some people attracted to dangerous sport or dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In modern era, some people think that a dangerous sport or dangerous activity is things happy activities. They want to get new experience that never do with the other people. I think that it is result of thinking system different from past era to modern era. I will give several points of specific reason and examples to support my answer.

Firstly, we know that some people in the world have different experience to face a new challenge. There are several things that make them happy such as dangerous sport. It is very dangerous from human if they do not know to do dangerous sport. Whatever, there are many people likes it because they always feel that their life do not have change and monotone. From now our days are quite ordinary with cup of coffee, junk food, television, holiday and love. For example, I always swim in swim pool and it makes me boring. I think that I want to do more from it and I swim in big river that had depth of 7 meters with flow of big water.

Personality, I think that all of people attracted dangerous activities because they want to get a stress and tension to their lives. From the other side, they want to lose stress and tension. Dangerous activities make them forget from all of trouble in their life and it will leave them behind. I believe that dangerous activities can make freedom, happiness, and feeling of independence.

To sum up, I think that dangerous sport and activities are activities that make people never forget about what they do is new experience. We can feel happy, freedom, and feeling of independence from our experience.

Sentence: In modern era, some people think that a dangerous sport or dangerous activity is things happy activities.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and things

it is result of thinking system
it is the result of thinking system

there are many people likes it
there are many people who like it

are activities that make people never forget about what they do is new experience.
are activities that make people never forget that what they do is new experience.