Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increasing. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society.To what extent do you agree or disagree with the opinion ?

Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increasing. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the opinion ?

Nowadays, many criminal had showed and criminality in around of us. If, without capital punishment (the death penalty) our live are not safety because of violence increase. Actually, the capital punishment have to control violence in society. In my opinion, I agree with the capital punishment because it makes the criminal will scared with the punishment. But in another hand, I don’t agree if the criminal get the punishment that the death penalty because people cannot kill another people because the criminal also has the right human of life.

Nowadays, we can watch at the Television or around of us that many criminal make people life’s to be scared. I argue that the government make a rule about the capital punishment for criminalist. Because criminal thing is pretty bad attitude. The criminal thing is like corruption, stole something has high value, nepotism. The rule made by human, it is for safety of human life. In my opinion, the goverment have to make a big capital punishment for any criminal in the country. It will make criminalist to be scared with the hard punishment and they did not do the criminal again.

In another hand, I don’t agree the punishment is the death penalty because they still have the right human of life. I am sure that The government can make the hard rules of punishment in the country. The government also cannot kill the criminalist because it is criminal also in other case. The hard punishment is enough for criminalist such as get 20 years enter in pillager.

Finally, the hard punishment is a great way to make a peace of human life. The rule of life make by human and for human life also. For criminalist, they have to responsibility about what they to do for other people and they have to get a big punishment. They have to change their self if they do not want to get a trouble with big punishment.

criminality in around of us.
criminality is around of us.

because it makes the criminal will scared with the punishment.
because it makes the criminal scared with the punishment.

Sentence: If, without capital punishment the death penalty our live are not safety because of violence increase.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to penalty and our

that many criminal make
that many criminals make

Sentence: But in another hand, I don't agree if the criminal get the punishment that the death penalty because people cannot kill another people because the criminal also has the right human of life.
Description: The fragment criminal get the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and people

Sentence: Nowadays, we can watch at the Television or around of us that many criminal make people life's to be scared.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to life's and to

Sentence: I argue that the government make a rule about the capital punishment for criminalist.
Description: The fragment government make a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: The rule of life make by human and for human life also.
Description: The fragment life make by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past participle

Sentence: For criminalist, they have to responsibility about what they to do for other people and they have to get a big punishment.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to they and to

Error: criminalist Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In my opinion, the goverment have to make a big capital punishment for any criminal in the country.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: It will make criminalist to be scared with the hard punishment and they did not do the criminal again.

Sentence: The government also cannot kill the criminalist because it is criminal also in other case.

Sentence: The hard punishment is enough for criminalist such as get 20 years enter in pillager.
Error: pillager Suggestion: No alternate word