Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase.Do you agree or disagree?

Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase.

Do you agree or disagree?

As the day is passing by, so is crime rate increasing in the country and peoples life are at risk. While some people are of the opinion that without capital punishment, violence in the country will increase,others think that there will be no increase in crime rate if there is no death penalty. I strongly agree with the opinion that there should be capital punishment so our lives will be secured and our mind will be at peace.

To start with, those who are of the opinion that without the death penalty or punishment, we have a secured life are to some extent right because their beleves may be that if the government can provide jobs for the youth and everyone is contented with his/her job,then there will be no cause for alarm of violence talk less of capital punishment. Also they believe that if proper education is given to the upcoming children and they are trained in the right way,they won't grow up to become tout or hooligans hence there is no need for capital punishment and there will be no crime rate.

However, I still strongly believe that capital punishment should not be totally eliminated from the country. For instance, an adage says when you see a country having peace its because the bastards of that country is not yet grown. All parents cannot train their children in the same manner there will still be a black sheep hence death penalty is meant for such child. so that the society will be secured and crime rate will not increase.

In addition, if we choose that there should be no capital punishment then corruption will keep increasing and everyone would be as free as a bird because there is no law binding them.

To conclude, if the society wants their life to be secured and they want no increase in violence then their is need for capital punishment but it might necessarily not be death penalty.

Sentence: As the day is passing by, so is crime rate increasing in the country and peoples life are at risk.
Suggestion: Refer to peoples and life

Sentence: To conclude, if the society wants their life to be secured and they want no increase in violence then their is need for capital punishment but it might necessarily not be death penalty.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is

Sentence: To start with, those who are of the opinion that without the death penalty or punishment, we have a secured life are to some extent right because their beleves may be that if the government can provide jobs for the youth and everyone is contented with his/her job,then there will be no cause for alarm of violence talk less of capital punishment.
Error: beleves Suggestion: believes

Sentence: Also they believe that if proper education is given to the upcoming children and they are trained in the right way,they won't grow up to become tout or hooligans hence there is no need for capital punishment and there will be no crime rate.
Error: tout Suggestion: No alternate word