As the world becomes technologically advanced, computers are replacing more and more jobs. Describe some job positions that may be lost because of computers, and discuss at least one problem that may result.

Today's world is very competitive. If the organization wants to flourish,they must adopt different new technologies. Computer is one of the fantastic invention of human. Humans invented it for their easiness.

Today, every organization is striving to achieve high level of profit and to achieve it, they must adopt new technologies. Today, many organizations are investing in training the new technology to their resources. It is profitable for organization to eliminate the job positions and replaced it by computer because data can be easily managed and it is less time consuming.

Job positions which are eliminated because of computers includes Accountants, Customer Services Representatives and Translator. Accountant job can easily be done by computers. Moreover, Today most of the companies are working on software based customer service representative system. For example: Whenever I call at my mobile service company, automatic recording of customer service representative is played and it directed further. Similarly, many companies are going toward automatic translator and they do not feel any necessity for hiring a personnel who can speak different languages.

Using computers instead of human is advantageous but it may cause some problems too. For example, I have called my mobile service company for resolving my query. Computer based customer service representative was not able to resolve my issue because my query was not listed in the computer system.Similarly, it is not possible that a translator software can translate all words. As we all know that computer is managed by humans and humans may create some error. So, may be there is a word which was not in translator machine and it may create problem for a customer who is using it.

one of the fantastic invention
one of the fantastic inventions

Job positions which are eliminated because of computers includes Accountants,
Job positions ... include Accountants,

Need a conclusion paragraph.